Design and assembly of electrical cabinets
Design of electrical cabinets
- Using the latest electrical design software technologies, we can improve the pre-assembly study to ensure proper distribution of the elements.
- By making a 3D design of the electrical cabinet you can optimize the space and improve the thermodynamics to avoid future breakdowns.
Assembly of electrical cabinets
- Taking care during the assembly of the electrical cabinets avoids labeling errors, improves the quality of the wiring and ensures a good assembly of the elements.
- Performing a final FAT of the assembly we ensure that the electrical cabinet will be delivered to the customer in perfect condition and at full performance for installation.
We offer the final installation at site
- If necessary, the installation of the electrical panel and its connection can be carried out, thus avoiding the interpolation of the technical elements and equipment.
To guarantee the best quality and the most optimal service, we have our own knowledge, tools and workshop
- We have trained and experienced technicians to face any challenge in the most professional way, together with the necessary tools and a suitable space, it is the formula to always guarantee the best service.
Carrying out tailor-made projects, regardless of the sector or size
- With extensive experience with PLC programming in different industrial sectors such as air conditioning, packaging or the pharmaceutical sector, we will be able to tackle any project.
- The experience with the most well-known brands on the market, such as SIEMENS, Omron or Allen Bradley, allows us to be more dynamic and adaptive to any challenge.
Centralization of data with the possibility of local and / or remote visualization
- With SCADA systems made to measure for the visualization and control of the facilities, locally and / or remotely.
- The integration of data in the cloud for its automatic management, to have a better present and future control of the facilities.
Integration for machine communication
- Machine-to-machine communication allows you to streamline processes, reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Achieving a correct communication of needs between machines and integrating them in the same system increases and improves the control of these.
Improvement of existing facilities
- Not only can a new installation be made better, existing facilities can be improved by reducing investment costs.
- Improving existing facilities can reduce energy consumption, reduce production costs and increase control over them.
- We can do an improvement study for free and without obligation.
Reduction of the complexity of the facilities
- The reduction of electrical components and pneumatic hoses, leads to less effort in the planning, execution and commissioning of pneumatic systems.
- Reducing complexity makes easy maintenance and troubleshooting.
Ease of adaptation and modification of systems
- It makes it easier to modify the solenoid valve group and the control program, making them ideal systems for change and adapting at all times to the needs of the installation.
Safety in assembly
- Compressed air is a 100% safe system for people and machines, centralizing control elements and automating control, one of the safest and most effective systems on the market can be achieved.
- Pneumatic systems require low lubrication, thus reducing the consumption of oils that are harmful to the environment.
- Being more environmentally friendly systems reduces electricity consumption.
Do you have a project in mind
Come see us and we'll talk